The 2016 Town Report is ready to be viewed.
The Town Meeting Warning has been approved by the Selectboard. Please find a copy here.
Williamstown, chartered on August 9, 1781, was named for Williamstown, Massachusetts.
The Town Report for 2015 is available to view and download.
We are now able to stream video of the select board meetings thanks to Central Vermont Television (CVTV). While not live streaming we will post these within a few days of the meeting.
140 Casino Road
24 HOUR NOTICE REQUIRED:
Asst Fire Warden:
Mike St. Lawrence
(if Mike St. Lawrence unavailable)